Important Announcements for 2021-2022 Academic Year
As we get ready to start our new academic year for the madrasah Insha Allah, please make a note of the following:
1. First class day will be on Aug 21, 2021and last class day will be on Apr 2, 2022 insha Allah.
2. First term, ending Dec 2021 will be entirely online. We evaluated the option of having students aged 4-7 years attend in-person, but did not find the current premises suitable or safe enough.
3. We are hoping to have the second term, starting Jan 2022, be in person for all levels. This is contingent upon the new building being ready by that time Insha Allah.
4. Registration is open for children of ages 4 up to 15 years old as on Sep 1, 2021. Please note that for Islamic Studies classes, students will be grouped based on age. Whereas for Quran, students will be grouped based on reading level.
5. Please register your children by Aug 10, 2021 using the following link:
6. Class timings will be from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm CDT.
7. Fee structure is as follows:
One Child: $110
Two Children: $190
Three Children: $260
Four or more: $320
– Fees are due upon registration
– There is a discretionary late registration penalty (for registering after Aug 10, 2021) equal to 10% of the fees.
8. Methods of payment:
a. Zelle payment to [email protected] with a message mentioning “Madrasa” and your family and/or students’ name(s)
b. Provide a check before the first class day to any member of administration. Please mention students’ name(s) on the check
c. For assistance with fee payment, please contact Sr Sana Bharmal, Sr Umme Baqir or Sr Naadira Muhibullah
9. Amount collected in fees will be primarily, but not exclusively, used for Madrasa purposes. It may be used as per EC discretion.
10. Your phone numbers will be added to whatsapp groups to keep you informed about madrasa and class announcements and zoom links.
11. We will Insha Allah be announcing a date for parents to collect books and materials from IABA.
12. Please note that we are not entertaining the option of students registering only for the second term or only for Qur’an or Islamic Studies.
IABA Madrasa Team for 2021-2022
Term 1 Calender
|Week No#||Date||Hijri Date||Comments|
|Orientation||21 August 2021||14 Muharram||Meet and Greet|
|1||28 August 2021||21 Muharram||Regular Class|
|2||4 Sep 2021||28 Muharram||Regular Class|
|3||11 Sep 2021||5 Safar||Regular Class|
|4||18 Sep 2021||12 Safar||Regular Class|
|5||25 Sep 2021||19 Safar||Arba’een Program (Tentative)|
|6||2 Oct 2021||26 Safar||Regular Class|
|7||9 Oct 2021||4 Rabi’ul Awwal||IS Review/Test (Tentative)|
|8||16 Oct 2021||11 Rabi’ul Awwal||Regular Class|
|9||23 Oct 2021||18 Rabi’ul Awwal||Prophet (saww) Birthday Celebration (Tentative)|
|10||30 Oct 2021||25 Rabi’ul Awwal||Regular Class|
|11||6 Nov 2021||2 Rabi’ul Thani||Regular Class|
|12||13 Nov 2021||9 Rabi’ul Thani||Regular Class|
|13||20 Nov 2021||16 Rabi’ul Thani||Thanksgiving Break|
|13||27 Nov 2021||23 Rabi’ul Thani||IS Review/Catchup|
|14||4 Dec 2021||4 Jamadi’ul Awwal||IS Term Final|
Aug 21-Nov 6
|4:15-5:00||1st Islamic Studies Session|
|5:15-6:00||2nd Islamic Studies Session|
Nov 13-Apr 2
|3:15-4:00||1st Islamic Studies Session|
|4:15-5:00||2nd Islamic Studies Session|